2008-01-10

Making the Bed

This was actually taken back in November. One morning, when I was changing the linens on the bed, I decided to run down to the basement to pull out the down comforter since the nights were getting chilly and our old house isn't insulated very well. When I returned to the bedroom (less than 5 minutes later), M had cheerfully planted herself on the bed with her "Dora Chutes and Ladders" game. I think she had a conversation with Daddy about how to best torment Mommy. Rob really enjoys putting small wrinkles in the sheets or purposefully making things askew on the bed when I'm trying to make it just because he knows it drives me crazy--nearly insane, really. I couldn't help but laugh when I walked into the room and saw the glee in her big brown eyes.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment