2008-02-06

A Few Projects from December

I guess I forgot to post these photos before 2007 was over, but better late than never I suppose. The following series of photos are a few of the projects that I completed in December.Blurry photo--Bracelet in lined, drawstring pouch for a friend and neighbor who recently moved. Bracelet has 10 photos from around our neighborhood. Card is a photo of her house done in woodblock format.




Actually, I made this Advent calendar last year. Eventually, I will change all of the magnets into family photos.

This is one of my favorite projects to make for the new babies in my life. It's a Lullaby Album. I usually include the lyrics to 10 of my favorite lullabies and then a CD with the lullabies (plus a few more). There are several places throughout the album for the new parents to place photos. The CD label is actually my favorite photo of M that Rob took when she was about 2 months old.
I guess those are all of the photos that I found from the December projects. I'll post more as I organize my archive.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CD cover. Much much better than anything in a common jewel case. I noticed that you use a LightScribe to label your discs. Do you really like being limited to just 2 colors? I have been use a new labeling devise called the DiscPainter. It prints full color labels (with text if you choose) right on the CD. I have found it a wonderful way to express my creativity as you have so aptly done with your CD cover project. Keep up the great work. I enjoy your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment, Kiki. The CD label is actually just a sticky label. I hope to eventually get a LightScribe but the DiscPainter sounds even better. I'll have to check that out. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most creative and thoughtful people I know! I miss you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, dear friend! I think of you guys so often and especially miss you and the girls

    ReplyDelete