2008-05-29

For your entertainment


A few days ago, M was feeling especially rambunctious after she spent the day swimming in her little pool. When we stepped into the door I had her take off her wet swimsuit so she could put on nice warm, dry clothes. As soon as her suit hit the floor, she ran off in her birthday suit. I chased her down, only to find her digging in her toy basket for a little purse. She grabbed her little crocheted strawberry purse, slung it over her shoulder and announced that she was going to Iraq. She said "I'm going to Iraq to find my Daddy. He's lost! I love you, Mommy. I'll be back soon." I wish I had video, but I suppose the photo was a little easier to edit. Probably wouldn't be a good idea to post her naked bum on the Internet.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment