2008-06-15

Especially for Daddy - M's first pigtails


I can't believe how grown up she looks here! I've been wanting to do something with M's hair for so long -- little barrettes or pigtails, just to show people that she does have hair now. M pretty much forbade me to put anything in her hair until the morning of this photo, when she fished out two little white bands for me to give her "pigtails." I didn't ask, she came to me. I was so thrilled, because this would probably mean that she wouldn't protest as I attempted to create said pigtails. I wanted to take a photo of her from behind, but that wasn't an option. :) Happy Father's Day, Daddy -- I2!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Meredith Ryncarz16 June, 2008 14:19

    Wow does she look like you in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the sweetest things anyone could ever say to me. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete