2008-07-02

A little surprise for Daddy

There is a fantastic photography program for families of deployed soldiers called "Operation: Love Reunited." Participating photographers donate their time and talent by creating two free photo sessions for the families, one while the soldier is here (R&R, redeployment or predeployment) and another session while the soldier is away. A free 4" x 6" photo album with 25 photos is sent to the soldier while he/she is deployed.


Despite how much I hate posing for the camera, I decided to take advantage of this generous service and booked a session with one of the OpLove photographers in our area, Ali Mocabee (who also happens to have a spouse who is deployed with our brigade). She was so easy to talk to and helped me to relax a little since I was already uptight about posing for photos. I didn't want to post any of this on the blog until Rob received his album, but by then the virtual album in the online gallery would have expired. Since the photos turned out so well, I wanted to go ahead and send the link before the album expires (July 15th). If you want to take a look, you can view our album here, then click on our album. I wish I could post a preview photo directly on the blog, but there are copyright restrictions, so hope you are all able to view the album before the July 15th expiration!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family I have! How could a guy get so lucky?

    ReplyDelete