2008-08-06

For "Gigi", her children and theirs...

I actually went to bed at 9:30 this evening, not caring that I hadn't posted today. Yet, I found myself tossing and turning, unable to sleep (unbelievable--I'm so darn tired). Here it is, 10:42pm -- still early considering my average bedtime these past couple of weeks. I decided to continue cataloguing old photos and videos of M and came across one of my favorite sets (M would have been 21 months--still working on hair). We were all upstairs (or so we thought) folding clothes and we realized that it was quiet--not good. Rob decided to investigate, camera in hand, and discovered the little stinker on the table in the kitchen. He took a few photos of her before she noticed his presence and finally turned to look at him. This is when she first looked at him. Meanwhile, I continued folding laundry upstairs not having any sort of clue as to what was going on downstairs.
I had forgotten that he had taken video too. :) She's saying "ding ding" as she uses the very sad and tired carnations as little triangle strikers.
video
Especially thinking of you, Howe family while mourning a truly great, sharp-witted and driven man.
With much love and many hugs,

~Sarah
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment