2008-08-10

She amazes me every day


Just a moment ago I was sitting here at the computer, entering figures into MS Money. M runs into the room and proudly announces "I made an H, Mommy!" She grabbed my hand and led me into the living room to show me her "H." Honestly, I wasn't really expecting to see anything clearly legible, but she really surprised me. It totally looked like an H. So, I decided to see if she could write any other letters--perhaps her name. I couldn't believe it! I explained the directions for the strokes on each letter and she was able to write the letters in her name. My little 3-year-old can write her name. Great job, sweetie! I'm so proud of you!
In case you were wondering, the odd little critter above her name is Tigger (our oldest kitty)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment