2008-08-05

Teaser for Michelle and Kitties

This one is for you, Michelle. I'm still not quite to the finishing point of her diaper bag, but I wanted to give a little teaser since I had hoped to have completed it last night--I suppose a girl has to sleep eventually. I decided to add a zippered pocket to one of the inner pockets in the bag. When the bag is complete, there will be more than a dozen little pockets to fill with baby goodness.


While I've been sewing today, M was carefully sketching kitties on the blackboard side of her easel. One in particular reminds me of "Jabba the Hut." Can you guess which one? The long oblong sausage shapes on the left sides of all the kitties are their tails. Her kitties have a lovely plumpness to them -- they remind me of someone in his earlier days...hmmm...

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, you need to sleep! Stop working on my bag and get some rest woman!! I so appreciate it. It looks wonderful! I can't wait to see the finished product. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete