2008-08-03

What would you call this, exactly?

Earlier this week I was having a discussion with a friend about how babies move...as in crawling. I was trying to describe the way Maia meandered her way around before she perfected walking and even tried to reenact her moves (dear Rob, only you can do this so perfectly). She moved around while sitting up and sort of picking herself up with one hand (so she could use the other hand to push little cars and other toys around). My description is horrible, so perhaps this little video will help. I searched through our archives and this was the only one I could find with her pre-walking moves (she's around 8 1/2 months). I so wish I had a video of her doing it one-handed or even just crossing a large room in a couple of seconds (Valerie, Timm, Stacey and Sarah B. I know you remember).
video
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment