2008-10-14

From my love in the sandbox...

A month, a month, a month! A month until I get to...
Adjust to A normal Atmosphere
Bake, Belong, Buy and just Be
Caress Cheeks and Chins
Dance with my Daughter
Eat Elegant Entrees
Feel Fresh and Free
Get a Green vehicle easy on Gas
Have a Holiday
Implement Independence
Jump for Joy
Kiss a Kiddo
Lounge, Love and Linger
Make Much Mischief with My Maia
Nap
Organize Options
Play
Quantify my Quality time
Relax, Rejuvenate, Refresh, Rejoice
Snuggle under the Sheets with my Sarah
Tickle your Tummy
Upgrade my Underwear
Vitalize my Values
Whisper sweet nothings
eXhale
Yammer
Zip a pair of non-camouflaged trousers Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I loved it and read it to Brad on the phone, we had a few chuckles. Glad to see the end is even closer.
    All our love, Brad & Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written, made me cry. Good work, Rob! Not long now, look forward to actually "meeting" you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. Wish I could be a fly on the wall to see Maia's reactions. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete