2008-11-21

Blog Tag

Yay! A game of virtual blog land tag! Thanks for choosing me to play, Connie!

The rules of the game:


  1. Go to your fourth picture folder (I need to reorganize my photos so for now, this is from the 4th folder)

  2. Go to the fourth picture in that folder

  3. Post the picture and write four things about that picture

  4. Tag four people with blogs


Four things about this photo:


  1. This was taken in July of 2005, M was almost 3 months old.

  2. Rob was holding her and having fun with her, watching her practice her standing and making her laugh.

  3. At this point we realized that she would smile any time we took out the camera.

  4. We were at home in Hanau, Germany just hanging out and being a family...the best kind of day. :)

To those I'm about to tag, I loved playing along and had great fun. If you don't want to play, I completely understand the busy lives we all hold but I think you might secretly regret it. :) Tagging...


  1. Little Tree
  2. Valerie
  3. C, S, A & M Rogness
  4. Ali Mocabee Designs

Pin It

2 comments: