2008-11-17

The Silver Horse


ALREADY AVERAGING 35MPG...STILL HAVE OVER 1/2 A TANK OF GAS AND OVER 200 MILES ON THE TANK
(WE STARTED WITH 7 MILES ON THE ODOMETER)

Last Thursday, M and I drove to Olathe to pick up our new '09 Toyota Camry Hybrid! She fondly calls it her brand new silver horse. When we first stepped into the car, she inhaled deeply and said, "mmmmmmm, it smells so Yummy in here, [pause] like cookies!" M has even made a few suggestions to go into town to spend a little more time in the new car. It feels enormous compared to the Eclipse and I have to say that one of my favorite features is the fact that it's 4 doors. I won't blab about all of the features because if you really want to know, you'll just Google the car. We love it and can't wait to share the driving experience with Rob.


ENERGY USE/CONSUMPTION CHART ON THE NAV SCREEN

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm not quite sure what kind of cookies you make, but i'm glad you both love the car. Can't wait to see it in person myself =)

    ReplyDelete