2008-11-27

Still impatiently waiting


Just an update for inquiring minds:
We're still waiting for Rob to come home. After having the return date changing a couple of times on us, I've been a bit of a recluse. I can't seem to think straight, even with my lists. At least he's safe in Kuwait. We're still hoping that he will return before next month arrives (prayers, please!). :) I have so many thing to post but can't seem to get it together so until I mellow out and expel pent up energy, I thought I would share three of my favorite photos taken last year, just before Rob left for Iraq.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry honey, I thought for sure that your lack of blogging was because you were busy with the hubby. I totally know how that feels, when the dates change. That happened to us too and I was a wreck. I hope you get good news soon. I'll be checking in daily until he arrives. In the meantime, try to keep yourself busy. Much love honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry hun! Don't know what else to say other than you can definately call if you need. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO MORE WAITING! YAY FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete