2008-11-14

What's been goin' on...

Monogrammed Lavendar and Flax Seed (cold or warm therapy) Eye Pillow
M's project from a couple of days ago

"There's no Place Like Home" Coasters
I've missed my poor neglected blog spot! Some of you have even asked if Rob was back yet since I haven't updated in a while. Well, he's not back quite yet -- not much longer to go. :) Election day was his birthday, so M & I shared a cupcake and had frozen pizza. I wanted to keep everything low key since this is birthday number two that has come and gone since he deployed. M is ready to help her daddy blow out the candles and celebrate when he's home for good. Contrary to what I thought would happen, this month is flying by. Friends are keeping me busy with outings and visits, I finished and mailed the prize (see photos in this posting) to Valerie for the giveaway from last month, I've been racking up the FRG (family readiness group) volunteer hours getting ready to receive our soldiers and we bought a new car (more on that to come)! I have a number of things to share so I'll attempt to get back to regular posting. Right now, it's way past my bedtime -- nodding off as I type. :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment