2008-12-27

Having fun (this post may get me into trouble)

Okay, before you call Child Protective Services, this is "kid wine" as M calls it -- Sparkling grape juice to celebrate Christmas Eve.A game of hide and seek between Rob and M led me to helping Maia into her hiding place in the basement






She didn't want to get out. In fact, the next day she asked to go hide in Tigger and Shasta's cage.



Finally... just one of the homemade gifts that I made this year for Christmas, a doll quilt and pillow for M's new little cradle. I neglected to take photos of several of my Christmas creations before I gave them away (the ones above are certainly less than great). I guess that's what happens when you're distracted. :)

Hope everyone enjoyed a most Blessed Christmas!
With much love and many hugs... Sarah
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment