2012-07-31

Brown-eyed birthdays

Seven and two...
Dressed in their birthday dresses for the 3-1 Family Ball -- Maia chose the fabric for both dresses, unicorns for herself of course.  I was still sewing on embellishments 20 minutes before we had to leave.  Maia's still needs embroidery on the gray linen.

Next to their handsome Daddy

C'mon, let's dance!

I love the looks on their faces...warms my heart!

Mmmmmyyyyyyy JEEP!

Still dressed, let's go to dinner (he wanted out of his Blues immediately)!


Maia's birthday class treats -- homemade Oreos (Rob liked the original better than the homemade version.  Maia liked the homemade better.  Personally, I think they are both gross).

Another birthday request from Maia, Rainbow Jello (a.k.a. OCD jello) -- also gross but always a hit with kids

Seven candles!! Birthday fun with two of her best buds
Love that smile
Little investigator

Finally, it's My turn!

Monster cupcakes for my littlest monster

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment